#Investingforbeginnersguide #Investingforbeginners #stockmarket101 #Howtoinvestforbeginners
Investing is one of the best ways to make a lot of money and accumulate wealth. However, in order to make the most amount of money posible, you need to start at a young age so that you have more time to fully make use of the magic called compound interest.
Check out these videos:
Real Estate Investing VS Stock Market – Which One Makes More Money ? – https://youtu.be/GxhbwrysmuY
How To Save Money With A Budget | Minimum Wage | Money Saving Tips 2021 – https://youtu.be/Vvh-GsvAwRU
Get 2 free stocks when you deposit $100 with Webull https://act.webull.com/pr/VktkNhjOndif/o1m/inviteUs/
Add me on IG: Daniellopez2052
This videos is a Stock Market 101 For Beginners (2021). We will talk about how to invest (Step by Step), we will also cover tips that I have learned from the greatest investors from around the world to make stock market investing made easy. This video will cover everything you need to be successful and make money from the stock market long term. We don’t sell anything in this channel so if you enjoy the video and want to help us out please smash that like button for the YouTube algorithm and hit that subscribe button, this helps immensely and I greatly appreciate it.
1. Controlling your emotions while investing in the stock market is crucial. Most new investors tend to get really excited when the stock market goes up, they immediately want to go and celebrate and show all their friends how well their investments are doing.Most new investors tend to get really excited when the stock market goes up, they immediately want to go and celebrate and show all their friends how well their investments are doing. however the instant their investments start to go down, they panic and sell everything in order to avoid losing more money. The experienced investor does the complete opposite, the experienced investor knows to get excited when the stock market goes down because they know that this is now an opportunity to purchase more at a cheaper price.
2. Understand what you’re investing in before you put up your money. You should only invest into industries that you truly understand and are competent in. For example if you know a lot about the gaming industry, technology industry or artificial intelligence industry those might be some options for you. Just never invest into something that you truly don’t understand. This is just a recipe for disaster.
3. A lot of investors tend to get caught up in the day today week to week news of the stock market. This can lead to reslly bad results. When it comes to investing in the stock market you never want to go off of short term trends, you want to investigate the company that you plan to invest into thoroughly and make sure that you understand the complete picture.
4. Never invest outside of your risk tolerance level. Your investments should never take on more risk than what they need to and what your stomach can bare. Adjust your level of risk accordingly the closer you get to achieving your investment goals.
5. Setting goals keeps you motivated and helps you to keep saving and investing your money consistently. Many seasoned investors find that having both long-term and short-term goals established for their investments help them keep them on track.
6. Investing in the stock market is a long-term game, it is important that you put yourself in the correct mentality. Never invest into something that you would not be comfortable for owning for at the very least 10 years.
7. Thanks for the Internet choosing an online brokerage to make your investments is easier than ever. With many options available to new investors it might get confusing from time to time, in this channel, we recommend choosing a low-cost commission free brokerage. Ultimately while the choice is yours and we get no financial incentive from wherever you invest your money, we recommend Vanguard, Robin Hood, and Webull. You could also go to Robo advisor way and try with Betterment.
8. Never take Financial advice from a random person on the Internet, before investing your money into any stock make sure you do your due diligence. Companies are required to submit certain paperwork every year, this paperwork contains the information of the financial status, debt ratio, and other key factors he should look into before deciding to invest inside that company.
9. If your brand new to investing in the stock market and don’t really have a lot of money to invest anyways consider investing your money inside a tax advantage retirement accounts such as your Roth IRA or a traditional 401(k) plan. They provide excellent tax benefits and for most investors, this will give you a larger profit then if you invested your money somewhere else.