Tyler reacts to a video of Dave Ramsey talking about whether we should keep investing or pay off debt and gives his own opinion on the matter.
Link to Salt Ranch Site Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOqIU4YIPs
// Get game-changing commercial real estate tools and resources: https://www.tylercauble.com/resources
// Check out our underwriting models
// Check out my book, Open for Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate
// Follow along:
○ Newsletters: https://www.tylercauble.com/newsletter
○ Blog: http://tylercauble.com/blog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/commercial_in_nashville/
○ LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tylercauble
○ For all subscribers with general questions or comments, please contact me via Instagram @Commercial_in_Nashville
○ For inquiries regarding consulting and coaching in commercial real estate, please email email@example.com
// About Tyler:
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, Parasol Management, and Hamilton Development. Since 2019, Cauble has been raising capital for value-add investments and developments in the Southeast US, providing high-quality commercial space at affordable prices – a much-needed solution for the entrepreneurial community.
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. I’m also not your CPA, attorney, or broker – consult the professionals!
dave ramsey,the dave ramsey show,real estate,budget money debt cash,insurance,how to make money,save,credit card,compound interest,buying house,buy,snowball,commercial multifamily real estate investing,commercial property,commercial real estate,commercial real estate development,commercial real estate finance,commercial real estate investing,commercial real estate investing 101,commercial real estate investing 2021,commercial real estate investing for beginners